260 14th St. Atlanta, GA 30332
6 month assignment
Pay $50-$55 an hour
Responsible for supporting the Recruiting Manager by developing and implementing strategies to identify, attract, and hire top research faculty engineers and scientists for Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI).
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a regular basis with: GTRI leadership, hiring managers, vendors, and staff. This position typically will advise and counsel: GTRI leadership, hiring managers, vendors, and staff.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Implement a recruiting strategy to identify and attract competitive talent.
- Oversee the selection process to include sourcing, interviewing, assessing candidates, and recommending finalists.
- Provide and develop recruiting metrics and reporting as requested.
- Reach out and develop a pool of qualified candidates for various positions.
- Builds strong relationships with candidates and peers.
- Assists the Recruiting Lead to design and deliver best practices, tools, and processes to improve the recruiting capabilities of GTRI.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Degrees preferred: HR degree is a plus
Years of experience required for this job: 4 to 5 years job related experience
SPECIALIZED SKILLS: Specialized skills required for this job:
This job requires excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to collaborate within a team environment; advanced knowledge of marketing, branding, and analysis; high level or organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strong technical Sourcing skills and ability to manage high requisition load.
Defense industry and/or corporate recruiting experience highly preferred. Preferred skills include extensive direct sourcing; experience using social media, LinkedIn Recruiter; experience recruiting in Engineering, IT and Telecommunications.