Quality Assurance Analyst - Remote Positions
Work from Home Atlanta, GA 30331
FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYSTS – REMOTE POSITION/ WORK FROM HOME!
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay: $10.50 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8: 30 am to 5 pm
The position of Quality Assurance Specialist is an entry level position that conducts quality review on results entered by the research team. These reviews include but are not limited to checking for the following:
- Typing or grammatical errors
- Previous information reported
- Incomplete case information
- Special Instruction compliance
- Customer preference
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Correct any errors found and report errors to the Quality Assurance Supervisor via e-mail or entering the information into the error log.
- Perform additional administrative research duties as assigned which may include providing clients with information on specific searches such as expected completion date, results, etc.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
- Ability to maintain high quality of work while working under quotas
- Detail oriented, with good written and oral communication skills
- Reliability – Must be at work on time, and work the schedule assigned by their manager
- Trustworthy - Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work flexible work hours or shifts (days/evenings/weekends) if required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years’ in a research role OR data auditing or editing
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, APPLY NOW! Qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.