1185 Sanctuary Parkway Ste. 100 Alpharetta, GA 30004
Our client in Alpharetta has an opening for a contractor in their Procurement department for a Purchasing Clerk. Ideally need someone to start in the next couple of weeks and the contract should last till around February of next year or possibly longer. This position is more entry/Jr level (around 1-2 years of Procurement experience) performing transactional activity to allow the other Procurement agents more time to focus on strategic work.
- Process requisitions into purchase orders for the procurement of goods and services, as directed by Buyers and Category Managers. Ensure purchase orders are issued in compliance with Company policies and procedures, such as competitive bid requirements and award justification documentation.
- Work with internal customers, as well as suppliers and contractors to resolve invoicing issues that do not align with Purchase Order requirements.
- Assist other members of Procurement in tracking and reviewing performance metrics of suppliers and contractors, including safety records and OQ requirements.
- Assist in acquiring, maintaining and updating material test reports, contractor rate sheets, vendor setup documentation, and contractor performance evaluations, as needed.
- Assist other members of Procurement team with research, analysis and data collection in support of more complex procurements.