200 Piedmont Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30334
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional customer services to both internal and external customers
- Develop competitive bid events for GVRA Divisions following the Department of Administrative Services (DOAS) and OPC procedures; including analyzing and awarding bid events.
- Develop and manage Maintenance, Service, Lease and Rental Agreements.
- Prepares agreement letting list.
- Create and monitor Purchase Orders (PO).
- Reviews and approves requisitions in accordance with OPC procedures.
- Provides technical assistance to Requesters.
- Reviews and audits Purchase Cards and POs following State and Department policy and procedures.
- Utilize PeopleSoft Financials to encumber funds and link PO to contract.
- Conduct Agency wide training on purchasing processes.
- Maintains documentation, records, and files.
Personal Attributes and Capabilities Required:
- Able to work in an ever changing environment, shifting gears frequently to adapt to the changes of the department and requests from your manager.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Able to take initiative and proactively solve problems
- Persuasive and friendly with strong verbal communications skills
- Ability to write and verbally communicate professionally, including appropriate grammar, punctuation, and tone
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to applicants who, in addition to meeting the entry qualifications, possess one or more of the items below:
- Two or more years of experience posting solicitations and awarding contracts on the Georgia Procurement Registry or similar electronic public system.
- Two or more years of experience working with PeopleSoft Financials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PeopleSoft purchasing module, eProcurement/Team Georgia Marketplace, Supplier Contracts, Sourcing and other certifications from the Georgia Department of Administrative Services.