Performance Management Coordinator
5515 Spalding Drive Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING A PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR FOR A LOGISTICS COMPANY IN PEACHTREE CORNERS/ NORCROSS!
A COLLEGE DEGREE OR SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
DURATION: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Peachtree Corners
PAY RATE: $21 per hour
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday
Performance monitoring and steering for root cause analysis, effectiveness of processes, striving for consistent improvement.
Must have the following skills:
- Virtual Basic Script (VBScript)
- Expert in MS Excel & Outlook macros
- MS Access Database
- Expert in XML
- Exposure to Automation tools will be an added advantage
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build and/ or run macros/ reports as required
- Create/automate processes via excel/outlook macros (with the help of internal software)
- Create macros to record data and to measure KPIs
- Collect/ monitor the adherence and effectiveness of QSC processes (Key Performance Indicators), striving for consistent improvement
- Generate statistical graphs and maintain store historical data electronically and manually for benchmarking
- Analyze raw data for process enhancements
- Liaise with Area and Regional offices to obtain factual process improvements/ requirements
- Support the identification of proposals to improve processes to accommodate and outperform customer requirements and establish a market differentiator
- Support implementing changes when required to assure maximum quality deliverable to our customers
- Support training needs across each function
- Assist Director and Manager with miscellaneous projects as needed
- ICCL Reporting
(knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job)
- Keep information and data confidential.
- Recognizes and attends to multiple facets in issues and problems. Uses a logical and systematic approach to analyze unfamiliar issues and problems. Assembles relevant information from multiple sources.
- Makes sound decisions in ambiguous situations not covered by explicit rules by applying general principles and guidelines. Adjusts decisions to meet with changing circumstances or new information. Provides well thought out rationale for decision.
- Actively shares information with others. Reinforces people for contributing ideas and opinions even when their views are at odds. Shows human side by admitting mistakes.
- Actively attends to what others are saying. Readily grasps key points in verbal communications. Restates verbal communications in own words to ensure accurate understanding.
- Communications are well organized, clear and concise. Emphasizes key points to ensure communications are understood by others. Uses the vocabulary and level of technical complexity that will give the audience the knowledge they need. Uses appropriate gestures and body language. Responds directly an appropriately to questions from others. Uses open ended, non-threatening questions to elicit information from others.
- Readily comprehends written information in area of technical expertise. Composes effective and professional written communications and documentation for non-routine and/or technical matters. Presents information and ideas in a systematic and logical sequence of writing.
- Uses word processing software efficiently and effectively. Uses spreadsheet software as a tool for tracking work. Uses other software appropriate to work demands and effectively applies other components of MS Office required by the job.
- College Degree – Associate’ s (or higher) OR significant experience
- Must consent to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must provide proper documentation for I-9 verification
If you meet the requirements herein and are interested in being considered for this position, APPLY NOW!