Imports Customer Service - Logistics
5515 Spalding Drive Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING OCEAN IMPORT COORDINATORS IN PEACHTREE CORNERS !
Facilitates the movement of import cargo and keeps customers satisfied with any and all details of shipments. Provides immediate response to customer inquiries; provides timely information to Customs and the terminals and provides paper work and electronic data to various locations.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A WAREHOUSE POSITION!
DURATION: Temp to hire
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provides full customer service on all inbound questions including arrival information, charges due, delivery location of cargo, and information on Bill of Lading and Manifest to consignee
- Work in conjunction with GSC Global Service Centers on import document preparation and release as required.
- Communicates with internal and external customers via e-mail and phone
- Investigates and provides problem resolution
- Prepares invoices for any additional charges that may have been incurred on a shipment
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative logistics role
- THIS IS NOT A WAREHOUSE POSITION!
- College Degree (Associate' s Degree or higher)
- Must consent to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must provide proper documentation for I-9 verification
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being considered for this position, APPLY NOW!