Help Desk/Technical Support Representative
3025 Windward Plaza Suite 600 Alpharetta, GA 30005
Our client is a leading provider of point of sale (POS) payment terminals and other merchant services. They are in need of a Technical Support Customer Service Representative at their Alpharetta office.
This position is a temporary contract role that is currently projected to be ongoing/long-term with no specific end date.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday from 12pm to 9pm. 1 to 2 weekends per month may be required. Schedule is given well in advance.
The pay rate is $15/hour.
Location: North Alpharetta
Primary functions include working in a call center environment providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance for clients. Account management responsibilities are also included.
- Handles incoming calls and provides technical support related to company products (hardware and software) and troubleshooting in a shared Call Center environment
- Handles RMA setup for incoming requests for equipment repair
- Schedules freight carrier pickups using Web based applications
- Responds to customer requests for RMA status
- Possess knowledge of company products, repair pricing and basic functionality
- Builds a knowledge base of each client' s account, contact information, products, accessories and specific handling of account
- Possesses knowledge of Contract Customer Accounts and SLAs for each and ensures quality performance is maintained
- Manage all phases of customer account relationship
- Maintains customer owned inventory
- Manages key encryption outsourcing
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting of account activity
- Creates customer, internal and vendor related reports as required
- Sets and manages client expectations
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Behavior skills:
- Able to drive/conduct a large meeting
- Analytical ability
- Dynamic and meticulous
Competencies / Skills Requirements:
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions, maintain detailed records and monitor inventory activity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possesses general computer skills including the use of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products, Outlook Email and Crystal Reports
- Typing 50wpm
- Microsoft Word
Required Education/Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Call Center or Customer Service experience