313 Ferst Drive, Suite 2119 Atlanta, GA 30332
Are you an Experienced Grants Administrator looking for a job in Downtown?
Our Education client is seeking an Experienced Grants Administrator
Potential temp to hire $25-$29/hour (based on experience)
Perks: Remote work days combine with some days working in a traditional office
Home office required
Job Purpose: Assist the faculty with preparation of pre-award proposals and a portion of the post-award process and grant requests. May serve as interface for proposal management with various groups involved in the process. Coordinate and prepare paperwork to granting agencies involved with grant-proposal submittal and coordinate submittals with Finance Office and/or the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Key duties may include but are not limited to:
- Must have experience uploading proposals to Grants.gov, Fastlane, Cayuse, Inspires
- Read the proposal call and create a checklist of what is needed and provide to faculty member; check proposal package to make sure all requirements are met
- Initiate the eRouting approval form
- Assist faculty with the preparation of proposals and grant requests. Read solicitations, prepare forms and all required paperwork. Enter proposals into FastLane or grants.gov and prepare paperwork for the Finance Office and/or the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Read, proof, and edit proposals. Coordinate and prepare paperwork to granting agencies involved with grant-proposal submittals; coordinate submittals with the Finance Office and/or the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Monitor work in progress and provide information on various funding sources.
- May coordinate all overdue deliverables and upcoming deliverables with faculty.
- May provide assistance to students, post docs, research faculty on fellowships and proposals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Years of experience required for this job: Three to five years job specific experience; including experience with federal agencies grant mechanisms
Other: Successful completion of background investigation is a condition of employment