500 Chastain Center Blvd Suite 555 Kennesaw, GA 30144
Our client, a national retail company, is in need of a Fraud Analyst to join their E-Commerce team within their corporate office in Kennesaw.
Job duties include reviewing and researching finance applications tagged as suspicious by credit bureau, and maintaining communication with both customers and retail store management via phone and email.
Schedule: 12pm-9pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Tuesdays and Sundays off)
Employment Type: Temp to perm
- Independent and self-motivated (not much micro-management)
- Good oral and written communication skills - skills tests will be administered
- Phone calls: 99% with store managers and store sales people, 1% with customers
- Emails: A lot of emails to customers, some to store management
- Computer efficient - will be working within Transunion app
- Positive attitude, team player
- Attention to detail, well-organized, ability to multitask
- Customer Service experience
- Experience in a call center or dealing with fraud is preferred but not required