Early Stage Field Liaison
500 Chastain Center Blvd NW Suite 555 Kennesaw, GA 30144
Job Title: Field Liaison
Job Type: Administrative/Customer Service
Location: Kennesaw, GA 30144
Employment Type: W2, Temp to Perm Contract via Focus of Georgia staffing
Employment Length: Eligible to convert to permanent employee after minimum of 400 hours on contract met and extension of offer is made by client company
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8: 00 am-5: 00 pm.
If interested, please send resume to Amber Meredith (recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client, a national retail company, is in need of a Field Liaison at their corporate office in Kennesaw, GA. This position requires reporting to their office each day, but no further travel. The Field Liaison is responsible for maintaining communication and compliance between the corporate office and the external retail stores they are supporting. Strong administrative experience and client/customer service experience required.
MUST KNOW Excel PIVOT Tables and other formulas. An Excel skills test will be given to candidates.
Prioritizes and manages multiple responsibilities, related to charged-off agreements that require additional actions in a fast paced, goal oriented, call center environment. Responsible for communications with store associates regarding lease agreement updates and actions required post charge-off. May also take outbound and inbound customer service and/or collection telephone calls with the primary focus of providing excellent customer service, retention, and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates returns with stores based on agreement made with customers
- Communicates with stores on status changes with lease agreements to ensure compliance
- Documents all communications with stores in a timely manner.
- Interacts with cross-functional support groups in order to manage day-to-day operations
- Handles escalated customer issues and works directly with customers and stores to facilitate problem resolution in a timely and efficient manner
- Completes similar and/or related duties as assigned per business needs
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent; a bachelor' s degree preferred
- 2 years of recent experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities described above
- No certifications required
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to interface with customers and company personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Interactive skills with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Must be committed to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Display strong attention to detail
- Ability to assess time and resources to meet daily multi-tasking requirements
- Practice active listening while understanding the needs and objectives of the company
- Initiative and a strong work ethic
- The ability to meet new challenges with optimism and an open mind
- Unwavering attention and adherence to the organization' s values and principles
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Excel PIVOT Tables experience required