2 Peachtree Street NE 9.250 Atlanta, GA 30303
HIV Counseling and Testing Data Transcriber. 6 months, $25.00
• Serving as a lead worker.
• Managing routine functions of the data entry process for Counseling and Testing.
• Train internal and external staff in proper procedures of day-to-day operations.
• Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Oversee data entry for counseling and testing data from 18 health districts.
• Complete quarterly data check processes. This includes analyzing internal data entry personnel' s paper and electronic data forms as well as entries entered by external sub-grantee site personnel who conduct their agency' s direct data entry.
• Assist with adding agency specific information into database and monitoring data quality completion.
• Assist with training of data entry process and procedures with sub-grantees using the Evaluation Web data system for report to the HIV/AIDS program.
• Provide direct technical assistance to assigned Regional Coordinators from the HIV Prevention team and supported agencies regarding HIV Prevention testing data.
• Assist management with developing and completing monthly reports that will be provided to Regional Coordinators for contract monitoring.
• Responsible in assisting with the content/development of Counseling and Testing training components for counselors/testers throughout the State.
• Complete monthly reporting spread sheets to track data quality and updating client data following data matches with other offices.
• Customer service interaction with all county offices in GA, daily, to provide technical assistance on counseling and testing data and forms.
Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university
Three years of experience in a customer service setting communicating information