Data Entry Clerk
4125 Welcome All Rd. , Room 801 Atlanta, GA 30349 US
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00 an hour
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4: 45 PM
100% Onsite - Atlanta, GA.
Job Description/Main Duties:
• Enters tax return data from all State of Georgia forms on tax types of Individual Income Tax, Withholding, Corporate, Partnerships, Sales Tax, Partnerships, Fiduciary, and Motor Fuel.
• Processes tax return data from images of returns on all tax types throughout the Completion Queue of IDC, Intelligent Data Capture
• Two-week training period provided to new hires to familiarize them with the work process and applications
Under general supervision, the Admin Support Temp enters tax return data from all State of Georgia forms on tax types of Individual Income Tax, Sales Tax, Withholding, Corporate, Partnerships, Motor Fuel, and Fiduciary returns.
• Process tax return data from images of returns on all tax types throughout the
• Completion queue of (IDC) Intelligent Data Capture.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following procedures to reject returns in (IDC), Intelligent Data Capture.
• Demonstrate and maintains an effective and consistent level of performance.
• Review production numbers daily on the Data Key function to manage your production requirements.
• Consistently meets or exceed production requirements
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
• High school diploma or GED and two years of general office or administrative experience.
• Excellent typing skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Organizational Skills
• Attention to detail
• Minimum of 45 (wpm) with high accuracy
You will be required to pass a data entry assessment and provide a tax clearance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Roberto began his career in 2012 in the Industrial Staffing industry. His passion for people comes from his desire to help others find a career path to enhance their personal and professional lives. In addition, he enjoys playing sports, spending time with his family, and being outdoors.