Customer Service Representative
70 Hospital Rd Newnan, GA 30263
Customer Service Representative needed in Newnan
Please be sure you are local to Newnan before applying.
In office position
$15.00 per hour.
***Applicants chosen for employment will be subject to the following Criminal Background Check/Fingerprinting Reference Checks & Immunizations Require
COVID Vaccine is required by customer
Immunizations are required by customer
- Provides quality customer service to all customers.
- Answers inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Makes appointments; follows up with missed appointments by calling client to reschedule.
- Follow communication “ scripts” when scheduling the appropriate appointment.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, provide solutions, refer programs/resources.
- Handle all client inquiries.
- Enters new client information into the system.
- Updates existing client information.
- Supports new program initiatives.
- Able to adapt to changing policy and procedures.
- Must abide by strict confidentiality requirements and all HIPPA guidelines.
- Must be an active listener with strong phone and verbal communication skills.
- Position requires employee to be detailed oriented; must be able to work efficiently and independently.
- Self-starter. Fast paced work environment. Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Candidate must be organized.
• Public Health experience.
• Computer experience. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, data entry, etc.)
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service and oral communication skills, to effectively interact with all levels of departmental personnel and outside customers.
• Work requires ability to manage multiple duties simultaneously.
Meet Your Recruiter
Russ began his staffing career in 2012. He learned the ropes with large, industrial clients but found his niche in professional staffing. His passion for helping people find career opportunities is the driving force behind his amazing work ethic. During his free time, Russ enjoys crafting in his workshop, relaxing at home, and enjoying nature.