Customer Service Representative
1191 Franklin Parkway Franklin, GA 30217
Under direct supervision, works and communicates with the general public, internal customers and/or external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet customer expectations.
• Provides quality customer service to all customers.
• Answers inbound calls in a timely manner.
• Makes appointments; follows up with missed appointments by calling client to reschedule.
• Follow communication “ scripts” when scheduling the appropriate appointment.
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, provide solutions, refer programs/resources.
• Handle all client inquiries.
• Enters new client information into the system.
• Updates existing client information.
• Able to adapt to changing policy and procedures.
• Must abide by strict confidentiality requirements and all HIPPA guidelines.
• Must be an active listener with strong phone and verbal communication skills.
• Position requires employee to be detailed oriented; must be able to work efficiently and independently.
• Self-starter. Fast paced work environment. Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Candidate must be organized.