Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
2253 Northwest Parkway SE Marietta, GA 30067
We are seeking a bilingual customer service representative for our client company in Marietta. Must be fluent (verbal and written) in both English and Spanish. This is a high volume call center environment. You will be responsible for setting appointments and providing customer service in the medical and/or legal fields.
Someone who is enthusiastic, great at multi-tasking, and looking for a great opportunity to grow with a company, would be a great fit for this role.
Schedule: Full-time hours, Monday-Friday. Must be able to work any shift between 7 am and 7 pm. Preferred flexibility to work occasional weekends.
Pay Rate: $16.00-$18.00/hour, depending on experience. Eligible for performance bonuses after a waiting period.
Employment Type: Contract to possible hire
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls efficiently
- Willingness to adapt and continuously learn new information/systems
- Maintain Database(s) – (NextGen, Case Manager, Dialogue Tech, Sales Force, etc. )
- Be detail oriented and task focused to ensure all policies and procedures are followed
- Have good data entry skills
- Be an active listener
- Have good telephone skills
- Effective follow up to maintain compliance
- Extreme compassion to help those in need
- Build sustainable relationships and encourage customers
- Meet personal and team goals
- Stay current with emails, messaging systems, and phones
- Have excellent verbal and written (typing/word processing) communication skills