Courthouse Researcher - Milledgeville and Surrounding Areas
Multiple County Courthouses Milledgeville, GA 31061
FOCUS OF GA IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A FULL-TIME COURTHOUSE RESEARCH SPECIALIST TO COVER MILLEDGEVILLE AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS/ COUNTIES!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Pay: $12.50 PER HOUR PLUS AUTOMOBILE AND FUEL ALLOWANCE ($26, 000 annual salary + allowance)
- Minimum - 6 months’ experience in work involving research
- Preferred – 2 years’ experience in criminal investigation or research work
- Advanced education may substitute for experience
- Perform research for criminal background checks outside of the office - typically at one or more courthouses
- Conduct in person research at the assigned courthouses. Baldwin, Jones, Putnam, Jasper, Wilkinson & Hancock Counties
- Enter results into the company online portal, either as clear (no information found) or the information found in the courts predominantly used index as specified per the client’ s instructions
- Perform additional administrative research duties as assigned
- Meet quality/ productivity goals
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Internet and Web browsing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type 35 WPM (test will be required)
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
If you are interested in being considered for this role, APPLY NOW! All qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.