Administrative Support / Customer Service - Part Time
4117 Mill Street Covington, GA 30014 US
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Schedule: Part-time, 1-3 days/week (Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday) during standard business hours (within 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm)
Employment Type: W2
Duration: Temporary, estimated 3-6 months
Start Date: August or September 2022
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Perform general office secretarial duties, including typing, filing, generating and managing correspondence.
- Receive and route telephone communications as required.
- Provide / coordinate services to clients, families and partners that call or visit the local office.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite and/or standard software applications typically used in a corporate office environment to perform daily work assignments
- Ensure general maintenance and repair needs for telephones, technology and other items necessary to ensure efficient office operations, as required
- Maintain confidential records.
- Perform other professional responsibilities as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or GED AND office or administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include Word and Excel
- Ability to use customer service skills to include active listening and sound judgment
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills