2 Peachtree Street NW 40th Floor Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Pay Rate $14.42
9 Month assignment
- External performs a variety of clerical functions / processes for an office or unit.
- Clerical duties may include document examination, licensing, purchasing, and vendor management, compiling evidence, reviewing contracts, developing operating procedures and research, or a similar level of work.
- May serve as lead worker.
- Provides administrative support to assigned area.
- Provides assistance and problem resolution to claimants, employers, staff, other agencies, and/or the general public.
- Provides program, administrative, and/or technical assistance and interpretation.
- Researches and resolves detailed program or client issues / questions and prepares documents.
- Provides program, administrative, and/or technical assistance to customers and staff.
- Researches and / or resolves program or client issues or questions.
- May represent the manager in various matters.
- Supports routine administrative functions for the agency / office, such as travel expenses, car rentals, leases, vendors, contracts, telecommunications, building security, purchasing, billing / credit, inventory, property control, personnel, and etc.
- Receives additional training, as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas.
- External Completion of an Associate’ s degree from an accredited college or university OR two years of related experience.
- Experience with intake, timely and accurate processing of electric filing of legal documents. Attention to detail. Knowledge of archival procedures and processes a plus. Ability to understand and work within established filing system is necessary.
- Competencies: Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; 10 line phone system, multi function copier experience.