2 Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30303
Monday through Friday – 8 am to 5 p.m.
Hourly rate is $15-$20 an hour
Temporary administrative assistant supports needed to assist in properly handling incident and investigation related records retention processes.
Assistance also needed in handling a backlog of overdue findings of deficient practices in order for requests for corrective action plans to be processed.
• Maintaining confidential information following legal requirements.
• Following a routine procedure, confirming status of incident and investigation records for archiving, shredding, or retaining on site.
• Properly archiving records following standard procedures, including preparing, documenting, sorting, and filing accurately based on information and date.
• Maintaining a record of documents to be shredded and properly handling them to maintain confidentiality.
• Scanning and uploading paper files to electronic format following a standard procedure.
• Manipulating excel spreadsheets with high volumes of data accurately and efficiently while maintaining data integrity.
• Providing computer support in transferring data in various formats.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED
• Advanced computer skills, especially in Excel and SharePoint
• Ability to organize and maintain sensitive records
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and thinking
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills