60 Executive Park S, NE Atlanta, GA 30329
Our client in the N Druid Hills area needs a polished, professional receptionist/mail room/general administrative clerk. They are looking for someone with strong receptionist and customer service skills. A positive, friendly, helpful attitude and willingness to work with others is critical in this role. You may answer calls from irate customers, so the ability to de-escalate and resolve complaints and concerns is also critical. This is a multi-faceted role. During a typical day you will work in the mailroom, sit at the reception desk, and check the break and conference rooms to make sure supplies are stocked and the rooms are tidy. Maintenance typically stocks supplies, but you might have to assist if needed. They are looking for someone who won' t say " That' s not my job".
Monday-Friday 8: 00-5: 00, $16.00 per hour. Parking is free.
- Strong Front Desk Receptionist Experience
- Switchboard/Multi-Phone line Experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience working with irate customers
- Ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Professional dress code
- Mail room experience (or willingness to be cross-trained)
- Experience with mail processing equipment including FedEx/UPS, multi-line switchboard
- Experience with check processing equipment
- Intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook skills. One of your responsibilities is updating the company directory.