221 Uncle Heinie Way Atlanta, GA 30332
Verify and post a variety of financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles and Institute policy. Compile and analyze financial data and generate related schedules and reports.
Impact and Influence:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: co-workers and other campus financial personnel.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Compile and verify the accuracy and validity of accounting data; resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare reconciliations of various financial data.
- Post transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Prepare financial schedules and reports.
- Maintain financial records.
- May prepare budget revisions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Years of experience required for this job: Two years of job related experience.
This job requires application of accounting principles and practices as they relate to recording and reporting financial transactions and related data within university business units. Additionally, use of business and accounting related computer applications is required.