200 Piedmont Avenue, S.E. Suite 1810 West Tower Atlanta, GA 30334-0910
Under the supervision of the Director of Audits performs audits of accounts receivable (AR) owed by suppliers. Reviews quarterly sales reports submitted by suppliers. Reconciles AR to payments posted to the clearing account. Works closely with Purchasing Division management and finance staff. $18.00 per hour. Assignment is currently scheduled to run through June 30, 2019.
• Excellent computer skills
• High level of professionalism and customer service
• High degree of initiative
• Performs audits of accounts receivable to determine if the receivable is valid and if the supplier has made any prior payments, which should have been applied to the receivable.
• Run AR, general ledger, and procurement queries in PeopleSoft.
• Documents the results of their audit work.
• Reviews quarterly sales reports submitted by suppliers.
• Communicates results of audit work to management.
- Communicates needed adjustments to finance.
- Performs reconciliations between accounts receivable and clearing account items.
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
Associate’ s or Bachelor' s degree in accounting, or a related field from an accredited college or university
Or three years of experience in a related area.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to applicants who, in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, possess one or more of the following as demonstrated on their resume:
Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
Experience using PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 or higher.
Intermediate to advanced level of experience with Microsoft Excel.