245 Peachtree Center Avenue, Suite 2200 Atlanta, Georgia 30303
FOCUS OF GA IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST FOR A POSITION IN DOWNTOWN ATLANTA!
THIS CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY CAN POSSIBLY BECOME TEMP TO HIRE!
DO YOU HAVE 3+ EXPERIENCE IN PUBLIC OR PRIVATE SECTOR PROCUREMENT?
CAN YOU ACCEPT $24 PER HOUR AS STARTING PAY?
IF SO, APPLY NOW AND EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com!
This position serves as a middle-level Procurement Specialist and works closely with the Legal and Finance business units.
- Managing procurements
- Drafting solicitation documents, evaluation tools, and any other procurement-related documents
- Managing communication with proposers
- Planning, overseeing, and coordinating the purchasing and distribution of materials, products and services
- Managing all contracts, MOUs, etc.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of appropriate State and Federal guidelines and ensuring adherence to these guidelines.
- Assisting with the development, execution and monitoring of procurement strategies that are designed to maximize internal customer satisfaction and minimize cost
- Participating in on-going category, vendor performance management and purchasing activities within the agency
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Management, Economics, Finance or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Three years of purchasing or procurement experience in a large scale or comprehensive purchasing or procurement setting which included the processing of bids and the negotiation and administration of contracts
- Knowledge of purchasing manuals and forms, contractual processes and procedures, and budget and funding structure is desired
- A working knowledge of and experience with Federal Transit Administration procurement (FTA)
- Previous experience working in government procurement