Loss Mitigation Assistant
60 Executive Park South, N.E. Atlanta, Georgia 30329
Our customer in downtown Atlanta needs a Loss Mitigation Assistant. This will be a long-term temporary assignment, currently scheduled to last about two years. Monday-Friday, first shift, paying $16.50 per hour.
Work Experience and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of mortgage and default documentation.
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
- Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences.
- Intermediate level of computer skills and the ability to function in a windows environment utilizing Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills. Solid decision making skills with display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to rapidly acquire detailed knowledge of departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Strong time management skills, fast learner, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year Collections, Loss Mitigation, mortgage servicing, or loan processing experience.
- Black Knight experience preferred.