Customer Service Representatives
1800 Century Blvd NE Atlanta, GA 30345
Looking for a Call Center Position in Downtown Atlanta?
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Long term temporary position with no end date
Must be current on Georgia State Taxes
Customer Service Representative I
- Assist customers either by phone or in person
- Review confidential tax information
- Provide account maintenance according to tax laws and policies and procedures
- Provide customer support for online self-service functions through the Georgia Tax Center
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate information in a timely and friendly manner
- Use of technology for advanced support
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
High school diploma or GED AND Six months of experience handling customer' s questions, complaints and/or providing information.
- Experience working in a high-volume Contact Service environment preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish or second language, with good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Will be subject to a State of Georgia tax records check and a criminal background investigation before final approval to begin work. In addition, the highest level of education indicated on the State of Georgia Application for Employment will be verified.