Customer Care Specialist
2405 Commerce Ave Duluth, Georgia 30096
Our customer in Duluth needs several customer service representatives. This is a temporary position, paying $14.00 per hour. They need five people to start on May 7th, so apply today. Please be aware, this customer requires an extensive background check that can take up to two weeks to complete.
You will work 40 hours per week in this job. However, you MUST be able to work within their business hours of 8: 00AM-11: 00PM Monday-Friday and 8: 00AM-5: 00PM on Saturday. You will receive your regular schedule upon completion of training. If you cannot work a 40-hour week within these hours please do not apply.
- Handle in-bound calls from our customers by researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss.
- This role requires listening to our customer’ s concerns and showing empathy while resolving their issue.
- Because every customer is different we expect you to take the initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges, solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid future challenges.
- You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new responsibilities, and adjust priorities as requested.
- A robust paid training environment that enables you to learn the business, the systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges. Training will be a combination of classroom, online and side-by-side observations.