200 Piedmont Ave SE 10th Floor Atlanta, GA 30334
Our government client has an opportunity for a Contract specialist. This is currently scheduled to be a long-term contract assignment with the possibility of becoming permanent for a well-qualified candidate. This position will pay $14-$16 per hour depending on experience.
The Contract Specialist position has the primary responsibility of the contract development process which ensures the appropriate stewardship of public funds, addresses the needs of Georgia citizens with disabilities, and protects the liability of the state.
Minimum Training & Experience:
Bachelor’ s degree AND One year of contracting related experience OR Three years of contracting related experience. PeopleSoft Financials is required.
- Bachelor' s degree in a business related field of study from an approved accredited college or university.
2. Additional years of experience in contracts development, negotiation, monitoring, budgets, costing and/or oversight.
3. Experience drafting, coordinating and developing state government solicitations (e.g., Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotations, Requests for Qualified Contracts and other solicitation vehicles, etc.)
4. Excellent oral, written, analytical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and/or standard software applications typically used in a corporate office environment.