2 Peachtree Street NW 40th Floor Atlanta, GA 30303
Administrative Assistant needed in downtown Atlanta. Monday-Friday, 8: 00-5: 00, $16.00 per hour.
- Under general supervision, performs a wide range of office administration duties for assigned functions or program areas, duties may be complex in nature and may involve access to confidential information.
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, scheduling meetings and interfacing with internal and external customers;
- May research, investigate, and/or resolve program data or issues. Drafts documentation, reports, or presentations;
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents;
- Meet tight deadlines while handling multiple tasks for the office;
- Ensures operation of equipment; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and guests;
- May represent the manager or office in various matters, provides information and assistance to internal and external customers;
- Supports routine administrative functions for the office to include but not limited to travel expenses, car rentals, vendors, contracts, telecommunications, building security, purchasing, billing/credit, inventory, property control, and etc.
- Supports office initiatives by servicing on committee’ s and/or work teams
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets;
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; and
- Accomplishes human resources office and Agency mission by completing related results as needed.
- Additional Duties as Assigned