2 Peachtree Street 34th floor Atlanta, GA 30303
Executive Admin needed for a customer in Atlanta. This could be a possible temp to perm position for a well-qualified candidate. Monday-Friday, $17.00 per hour. You must be polished and professional in this highly visible role.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, scheduling meetings and interfacing with guests;
- May research, investigate, and/or resolve program data or issues. Drafts documentation, reports, or presentations;
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents;
- Ensures operation of equipment; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and guests;
- May represent the manager or office in various matters, provides information and assistance to internal and external customers; and
- Supports routine administrative functions for the office to include but not limited to travel expenses, car rentals, leases, vendors, contracts, telecommunications, building security, purchasing, billing/credit, inventory, property control, personnel, payroll, and etc.
- Purchases office supplies and other allowable incidentals using a state procurement card. (Requires a financial background check)
Bachelor’ s degree in business administration, communications or a related field from an accredited college or university OR Five years of experience as an office administration for executives.
AGENCY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates, who in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, possess the following:
• Possesses P-card certification
• Experience with Outlook
• Experience with Kronos
• Experience with Concur Travel and Expenses
• Experience in State of Georgia government