Accounts Payable Team Lead
3121 Panthersville Rd DECATUR, Georgia 30034
FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING AN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE LEAD FOR OUR CLIENT IN DECATUR, GA!
DO YOU ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A LEAD A/P ROLE?
CAN YOU WORK A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS AND ACCEPT $20 PER HOUR AS PAY COMPENSATION?
IF SO, THIS MAY BE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
All candidates must be submitted to our client no later than Friday, June 15th! To be considered, apply online and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Primary responsibility is serving as the TEAM LEAD for high volume Accounts Payable processing and ensuring all accounting policies are being followed in accordance to GAAP, federal and state guidelines.
- Process account payable transactions in TeamWorks Financials (formerly PeopleSoft)
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process check requests
- Ensure vendor details are accurate and respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Must be detail oriented and maintain high work quality standards.
- Assist with the preparation of training material for staff
- Compile financial analysis for federal grant drawdowns
- Use Excel to produce management reports (using Pivot tables)
- Have the ability to prepare and analyze spreadsheets and query, analyze and present other financial information
- Completion of a Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university or a Bachelor' s Degree from an accredited college or university AND experience in an AP Lead role
- Must have prior experience as an AP Lead
- Must consent to a pre-employment background check and drug screen