150 Bobby Dodd Way NW Atlanta, GA 30332
Accountant 2 needed
3-6 month assignment
Verify and post a variety of financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles and Institute policy. Compile and analyze financial data and generate related schedules and reports.
Impact and Influence:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: co-workers and other campus financial personnel.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Compile and verify the accuracy and validity of accounting data; resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare reconciliations of various financial data.
- Post transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Prepare financial schedules and reports.
- Maintain financial records.
- May prepare budget revisions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Years of experience required for this job: Two years of job related experience.