Weight Loss Professional
We have a client in Kennesaw, GA who is looking for a Weight loss professional- We are looking for a highly motivated and responsible weight loss professional to sell and guide patients through their weight loss journeys. This could be a contract to hire or Direct hire opportunity.
Duties of the Weight Loss Professional include providing knowledge and support to our patients in a positive and uplifting way.
Hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday except for Thursday, hours are 12-8pm, with alternating Saturdays. On the week that a weight loss professional works on Saturday, the staff will work from home on Wednesday.
Salary is $36, 000 plus benefits (health insurance, vacation and sick days) and employee perks.
• Answer and convert sales calls
• Complete Weight loss consultations and convert to new patient
• Educate patients on the diet program that they have purchased
• Counsel patients through their weight loss programs
• Complete creative projects to enhance the patient experience
• Maintain office policies and procedures
• Act as the point of contact for patients
• Be comfortable with administering IM injections (in house training provided -no previous experience required)
• Sales Experience
• Customer Service experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• College degree; additional qualification as a counselor, health coach exercise/health professional, and/or nutrition background preferred.