Call Center Telesales Agent - Home Warranty
Our client is a premier digital agency that helps home services and health and wellness clients improve their marketing to acquire more qualified customers and patients using direct response strategy. For the past 15 years, they have generated millions of dollars in new revenues across retail, home service and healthcare companies by assisting and improving on their paid search, social media and content marketing strategies. Committed to truth and analytics, they are breaking the traditional agency billing and service model to help clients outperform their market and competitors.
We are seeking high-energy, highly motivated telesales reps for their call center. The pay rate is $12/hour plus commissions and bonuses depending on the campaign.This role will be part-time with future full-time opportunities with benefits located in the heart of Buckhead only 2 blocks from Marta. This starts out as a contract position and has the potential to go permanent depending on the candidate.
Business hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8: 00am – 9: 00pm.
Shifts will be 7 hours and include a 1-hour lunch break
This position receives inbound and /or places outbound telephone calls to sell consumer products.
• Promotes the benefits, coverage and terms of products to potential customers.
• Converts sales opportunities to assist with company monthly sales goals.
• Upholds the high standards, guidelines, policies and procedures; especially when interacting with customers.
• Acquires and maintains knowledge and understanding of product coverage.
• The position does not require cold calling.
• Handle inbound phone calls generated through internet leads
• Perform outbound calls to people who have filled out lead generation forms and requested a phone call
• Qualify inbound and outbound leads of product interest before warm transferring to closing team
• Promotes the benefits, coverage, and terms of products to potential customers
• Consistently reach and or exceed monthly goals & company objectives
• Basic computer skills and phone knowledge
• Strong closing techniques with customer-centered approach and phone skills and proven ability to perform in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment
• History of punctuality and good attendance
• Excellent communication skills
• Independent worker and self-starter
• Fun, energetic, collaborative, and competitive personality
• Campaign-specific: A background in healthcare or a health related industry
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience