Bilingual Customer Service Center Supervisor
245 Peachtree Center Atlanta, GA 30339
Long term Contractor – Bilingual Customer Service Center Supervisor
Pay Rate $21.60 an hour
The candidate will be assigned to the call center team. The call center operates Monday-Friday 5: 30 am to 8: 30 pm. The ideal candidate should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act as a resource to the Customer Service Representatives (CSR). This position reports to the Customer Service Center Assistant Manager. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 11: 30am-8: 30pm; however, they must be flexible to accommodate changes in schedule to meet the needs of the business. They will be required to perform the following duties:
- Under limited supervision, responsible for supervising and training assigned staff in a customer service center environment.
- Monitors the progress and productivity of assigned staff to evaluate employee performance ensuring daily and monthly performance results are met.
- Ensures the proper execution of tasks performed in the Customer Service Center by assigning and monitoring task completion, tracking goals and giving feedback to the Customer Service Staff.
- Develops and implements operational procedures, coordinates training programs, evaluates employee performance, serves as a liaison for operational issues, and responds to customer inquiries and escalated calls.
- Supervises and coaches a staff of state and supporting contracted employees to build customer loyalty.
- 5 Live/ 5 Recorded call monitoring on each employee
- Maintain and track schedule adherence and enter all CSC Adjustments e.g. CSR’ s leave request, call outs etc.
- Update the Customer Service Center schedule as needed
- Interviews applicants and makes appropriate selection recommendations according to applicable shifts.
- All other duties assigned to meet the needs of the business
Qualifications: At least two year of call center representative experience in a bilingual role utilizing both English and Spanish languages proficiently and five years of supervisory experience in an equivalent position in a customer service setting communicating information or completion of a four-year degree from an accredited college or university and three years of supervisory experience in an equivalent position in a customer service setting. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, and desire to work in a team-focused environment. Applicants must be well organized, detail oriented, and possess strong interpersonal acumen for interacting with a broad range of clients— internally and externally,